ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, we're no longer on blogspot. We're now at wordpress at Animeafterlifepodcast.wordpress . Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys will keep on following us!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Censoring Bullsh!t

The Anime Network's "censoring" of High School of the Dead goes a little too far at some points.


When the entire screen is white I think it's more overkill than anything else.


Pics and info provided by Gabe.

Bullet Time Boobies!

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, I'm not one to care about fanservice, but this is kinda ridiculous. They might as well darken the entire screen if they're gonna make the image barely visible. HSOTD shouldn't even be censored in the first place. It was never meant to be watched by kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I'd said in the first episode. I don't mind censorship if it's done tastefully and with effort. blatant and stupid washout of the screen with either black or white is just annoying.

    The matrix boobs........well let's just say it's the Director having a little fun with the action sequence

    ReplyDelete