ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, we're no longer on blogspot. We're now at wordpress at Animeafterlifepodcast.wordpress . Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys will keep on following us!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Resident Evil Fans Rejoice!


Here's Hoping For More Claire In CG!

CAPCOM and Sony Pictures Entertainment have announced that production on a sequel to Biohazard: Degeneration has begun which they are calling "Biohazard: Damnation". There is info stating that Leon will most likely be the main character in this one as well and we will be looking at a 2012 release date. Also, it's gonna be in 3D!!

P.S. If Claire Redfield isn't in it I will rage >:(.

Sources: Famitsu ANN

1 comment:

  1. Claire had one fine ass. I dunno about a sequel though. I remember seeing the first one awhile ago and not liking it very much. Maybe the sequel might be better.

    ReplyDelete