ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, we're no longer on blogspot. We're now at wordpress at Animeafterlifepodcast.wordpress . Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys will keep on following us!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Music Video Monday #14: Uninstalled Edition



This week I chose Uninstall, by Chiaki Ishikawa, or better known as the OP to Bokurano. Bokurano was a good series, not GREAT, despite what Ven or King says. But I'll admit, I really love the opening music. It's sad, depressing, almost makes you feel so empty inside, especially if you know what happens in Bokurano. Really bad memories rush back to me. I need to go watch something happy...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure me and Gabe had a big discussion about this sometime, but I will stand by my comment for Bokurano. And I'm pretty sure King will always back me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bokurano was very good and this song is amazing.
    love listening to it.

    ReplyDelete