ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, we're no longer on blogspot. We're now at wordpress at Animeafterlifepodcast.wordpress . Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys will keep on following us!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Video Monday #13: Baka Edition



Now there's a reason why I chose 'Perfect Area Complete!' by artist, Asou Natsuko, or better  known as Baka to test to Shoukanjuu's op. Well the reason is that the show was hands down my pick for funniest show of 2010. I laughed pretty often during the show, unexpectedly entertaining from what I saw. I didn't think much of it before when I first heard about it, but its certainly a great comedy show. I added this show as a recommendation for Ven when he will lose his bet. I'll be surprised if Summer Wars is even nominated in the Academy Awards, but I'll admit I'll be sad if it isn't. Either way, I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment