ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, we're no longer on blogspot. We're now at wordpress at Animeafterlifepodcast.wordpress . Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys will keep on following us!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Post and... Yaoi Night?

Hello! I'm Suda. I've known Dave, Vensito, King, and Tanuki for a while. I haven't been watching anime or reading manga as much as them, but I've had a good share of it. Now I'm on the same team as them! I'll be making a bunch of different kinds of posts from reviews to opinions... maybe.


Anywho, Friday night, there's gonna be something. Something relatively big. A bunch of friends and ourselves are going to do a group... review project on an infamous piece of work called Boku no Pico. Expect reactions.

The video we have isn't encoded well, and I'm unable to re-encode it correctly since I don't know how. So there won't be an audio and video reaction, just the audio.

Here it is. (Updated link 2/7/2011-- Added show OP and ED, plus lower file size)

It's pretty long, but I didn't want to cut out a lot since most of it is funny. The viewing starts at around 2 minutes, and you'll be able to seek pretty much anywhere in the file and hear a lot of screaming.

5 comments:

  1. oh crap can't wait either i've heard of the show but i've never seen it.
    almost did but got drunk and forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulz, it seems a lot of people have been doing that

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I can speculate, there's a lot of ice cream.

    ReplyDelete